Samsung a50 not charging high temperature issue

I had an issue with my samsung a50 mobile phone that was when i was connected my phone to charge adaptor then every time phone show alert notification that was samsung a50 not charging high temperature issue when i plug in and out my phone from charging.

So i writing this blog about my experience with this issue and how much it bother to me to get it fixed.

The day before this issue no problem was in my phone but when i plugged my phone with charge it warn me with this high temperature issue i tried many time to plug in and out to fix this problem and trun off the phone but every effort was being failed.

 So I searched the internet to get fixes for this issue but I did not get any working solution. I tried cleaning out the charging port. Replace the charger adaptor and data cable but nothing get worked.

 So finally i decided to take it to customer care service center then I told Customer Care employees about this issue as this phone is under warranty so i thought it would be fixed without any cost. I entered the details in the form that is given by one of the employee. So i asked about how much it would cost to fix this.

They told me if this is dammaged with water or moisture then they would charge but first they need to check the phone.


 I wait for a while then they told me this was damaged with water then i told them i did not make my phone any contact with water so how this happened they told me its because of moisture. So i told them there is lots of mobile phone why they don’t damaged with moisture and i have redmi phone it never had any issue like this even i can use this in rain for a small time i just want them to fix it free because it's in under warranty and they refused to fix it free.

 I asked them how much cost would be for this. They said around $27. So I told them to fix it. 

So they took around half hour to fix my phone and it worked fine but the thing that is awkward is the cost that I paid for a phone that has warranty and also never get it contacted with water or moisture.

 So according  to the internet I did everything and none of them worked for me. if you have the same issue then take it to customer care they will change the whole charge chip set.

 If you take your phone with this problem  to other mobile repairer center  maybe it would cost you  less as compared to samsung service center. But you would lost your remaining warranty and that could not be trusted as samsung service center. i would recommend samsung service center if its in under warranty.

Comments