Netflix - this app is not compatible with your device

hi reader today I'm going to write this post on how to install Netflix on your xiaomi redmi note 5 Pro or other phone but this is tested in redmi note 5 Pro as I was also not able to to install this Netflix app on my phone and when I contacted to the Netflix port they suggest me some steps to follow to install this app note 5 Pro then I do all the steps they want to be performed form  me what nothing worked for me.

 So I decided to search other blogs on this on internet then those also not worked for me I also see in Play Store that this application is not available in the Play Store when I try to install this application from third party website then this application is installed but when I launch the application that application won't worked so finally I just found an solution by myself and then I performed those step and also going to share this here that is I just go to the application menu list and open pre-installed GetApps application that is like a Play Store application.

 I opened this GetApps application of xiaomi and  searched Netflix. Finally i found that this application is listed there instantly clicked on install i was curious to know that would this work or not. Once the app is installed i opened the app and i am happy finally its worked and successfully able to login to Netflix.

 you can also see the video that is uploaded on YouTube the link will be below hope this really help you to install the app on your mobile phone.

https://youtu.be/ukfuCLibu3w

Steps:

1. Search and open GetApps from your application list


2. Search Netflix app and then tap on install button don't be confused with update button in image because i already installed this.



Possible case why app is not listed in playstore for this device that might be when you see in setting of playstore in about section yoy will see device is not certified




Comments